What can you expect for our 2024 race weekend?
RACE VENUE LOCATION - BETHLEHEM PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, 1520 ROUTE 94, NEW WINDSOR, NY 12553
- Our race morning will start off with our free kids race "THE COCOA CHALLENGE" starting at 8:40AM. All kids race finishers will receive a finishers ribbon and chocolate bar (to eat after lunch of course). Registration for our kids race will open up at 7:00am on race morning under the big tent. Come cheer on our future runners and walkers!!
- RACE PACKET PICKUP WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY APRIL 26th FROM 6PM - 8PM AND ON RACE MORNING STARTING AT 7:00AM AND CLOSING AT 8:50AM.
- Race day registration will open up at 7:00am and will promptly close at 8:50am
- The 10th Annual Chocolate 5K race will begin at 9:00AM
- ALL 5K RUNNERS AND WALKERS WILL RECEIVE A 10TH ANNUAL FINISHERS MEDAL!!!
- Our post - race breakfast celebration will begin at 9:30AM - Join us for our breakfast buffet containing our traditional favorites - Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Sausages and oh yes...our chocolate dipping stations will be open in full force!!! There will be seating under our big top tent as well as indoors.
- Our 5K Run / Walk awards ceremony will begin at approximately 10:15AM *Please note that while we have a walkers category we will not be scoring walkers for awards*